Treatment of mimical wrinkles
- quick: it takes only 15 minutes!
- effective, without side effects,
- the effect takes 4-7 days to develop, the best result should be seen in weeks,
- the effect of this treatment lasts for 6 months,
- can be repeated over and over!
This special material, the botox, is injected into the mimic muscles which are responsible for wrinkles. It inhibits neurotransmission between nerve ends and muscles, resulting in loss of muscle function and smoothing wrinkles.
This is a relatively simple procedure since it takes only 15 minutes and the patient may even return to work afterward. But it takes a good practice and a lot of experience to get the best result with minimum risk.
Following areas can be treated with Botox:
- the area between the eyebrows,
- wrinkles around the eyes and lips, neck.
- 1 region (around the eyes on both sides or between eyebrows) 53 – 58 000 HUF (men) 43 – 48000 HUF (women),
- 2 regions (between eyebrows + between forehead or eyebrows + around the eyes on both sides) 83 – 93000 HUF (men) 75 – 83 000 HUF (women),
- 3 regions (around the eyes on both sides+forehead+between eyebrows): 98 – 108 000 HUF (men), 95 – 105000 HUF (women),
- face thinning 105 000 HUF,
- chin 19 000 HUF,
- lifting of the lip corners 19 000 HUF,
- smoothing of the wrinkles around the lip 19 000 HUF
Treatment of Hyperhidrosis
- its effect lasts usually for 8 months in the case of the armpits and 6 months in the case of soles and palms,
- can be repeated!
By way of injecting this special substance, botox.
- We achieve an immediate reduction in perspiration production,
- this treatment, the efficiency of which has been proven, can alleviate even night sweats,
- as a result of the treatment perspiration decreases to a normal degree or might even cease almost completely, as long as the substance has its effects,
- painless and has long-term effects,
- side effects are rare and temporary, and in the case of the treatment of armpits, negligible.
We administer 15 injections during an average treatment with a thin needle, and we apply local anaesthesia if the patient so requests, although the treatment involves no real pain (in the case of treating the perspiration of soles and palms with injection, local anaesthesia is necessary by all means).
Hyperhidrosis can make people’s everyday life unpleasant, and they would do anything to get rid of this unfortunate symptom. Sweat glands are controlled by the sympathetic nervous system (independently of our will), and the pathological functioning of this causes hyperhidrosis. Local antiperspirants and oral medicines often prove completely useless.
- The treatment is from 110.000 HUF (depending on the material used).
Botox is used to remove wrinkles by temporarily paralyzing muscles. It is made from a neurotoxin called botulinum toxin. Clostridium botulinum, the bacterium from which Botox is derived, is found in many natural settings, including soil, lakes, and forests.Botulinum toxin can be injected in extremely small concentrations and works by preventing signals from the nerve cells reaching muscles.In order for muscles to contract, nerves release a chemical messenger, acetylcholine at the junction where the nerve endings meet muscle cells. This neurotransmitter attaches to receptors on the muscle cells and causes the muscle cells to contract or shorten.
We are at your service since 2007. Boulevard Medical Center (Körúti Orvosi Centrum) offers you a wide range of esthetic procedures and treatments from cosmetics to plastic surgery. Our clinic is equipped with the latest technology and professional staff to meet the highest expectations of our patients. We are located in the center of Budapest, a very pleasant location for tourists.